Below are a list of questions that we often hear. We hope these answers are helpful to you. If you have further questions, feel free to contact our office via the information provided on this page.

What is a Fuller Login? I don't know my username.

Fuller has moved into a new and simplified system for securely accessing your personal information related to your studies at Fuller. The old "Portico" system is being phased out, but your old Portico username should still work with the new Fuller Login system. Your username will usually be a combination of your first name and last name. For example, Martin Luther's username will likely be "martinluther". If you are having issues with your Fuller login, please contact our office and we will assist you.

I can’t remember my password. How can I log in?

Click here to reset your password. For security reasons, you will be asked for your Fuller G-Number and your date of birth. If you don't remember your G-Number, contact our office and we will assist you.

I can log in, but how do I change my Fuller login password?

Click here to change your password. We are working to improve the user experience with the Fuller login. Please contact our office if you have questions or issues with your Fuller login.

How can I obtain an official copy of my transcript?

Our goal is to provide quick, reliable, low-cost service to the many people who request their Fuller transcripts each year. To accomplish this, those desiring special services are responsible for the extra costs incurred.

  • What's Included. The transcript of your official permanent academic record includes all work ever done for academic credit at Fuller. It covers all degree programs. Separate transcripts are not available for individual degree programs or calendar periods. Only the complete transcript is issued. Audit enrollments are recorded until the Winter Quarter of 1987. Beginning with that quarter, they were no longer recorded on the transcript. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are not a part of your academic record, and therefore do not appear on your transcript. We do not provide unofficial transcripts. Courses registered and grades received in a given quarter will not appear on your transcript until about three weeks after the end of the quarter. Degrees may not be posted for ten weeks or more after the end of the quarter. To keep costs low, we do not hold requests until various conditions are met, such as the changing or posting of grades or degrees. Please check your transcript online using the Student Records Menu link (login required) on, and submit your transcript request when you know that all the grades you are expecting have been posted and/or that a degree has been posted. You are responsible for determining that your transcript is ready to be sent. Your transcript request will be processed when we receive it.
  • Normal Service. Transcripts will normally be sent (or be ready for pickup) by the end of the next working day after the day we receive your request, but no later than the end of the second working day after we receive it. For example, if we receive your request on Monday, regular service means we will usually send your transcript by the end of the day Tuesday, and guarantees that it will be sent by the end of the day Wednesday. If we receive your request on Friday, it would usually be sent by the end of the day Monday, but no later than Tuesday. Always get your request to us as early as possible to avoid delays, extra charges, and possible disappointment.
  • Emergency Service. Emergency Service is usually available at additional cost (see below). Emergency Service charges apply when you want us guarantee to have a transcript ready to be picked up or sent earlier than the time described under Normal Service above. If your need is urgent, contact the Registrar's Office to see if Emergency Service will be necessary and available before sending us your request.
  • Delivery. Normally, paper transcripts are sent by USPS first-class mail. USPS Priority Mail is available as an option at additional cost. Fuller cannot assume responsibility for mail not delivered to its intended destination. Our Emergency Service charges also apply if you want the transcripts to leave our office sooner than provided for under Normal Service (see above).
  • NEW!Electronic(PDF) Transcripts. A special service of secure electronic delivery of an official PDF copy of your transcript is available through eScrip-Safe®. A notification that your transcript is available for secure download is emailed to an eScrip-Safe® network member or to an email address that you specify. You will receive an email when the transcript is sent, and when the transcript is downloaded and opened. For more information, click here .
  • Holds. Transcripts will not be issued unless admission has been finalized. Also, the Seminary is not obligated to furnish a transcript to any student or former student whose financial obligations to the Seminary have not been satisfied.
  • Charges and Payment. There is a basic charge for each transcript copy (see below). There are no free copies, and no reduced charges when multiple copies are requested at the same time. Appropriate payment for all charges is required with the request. If payment is not received with this request, no transcript can be issued until payment is received. We cannot charge student accounts or access any credit that may exist there. In order to keep the cost of this service minimal, we do not maintain a billing system. Make checks payable to Fuller Seminary, or fill out the credit card information on the transcript request on the other side. We cannot accept responsibility for cash sent through the mail.
  • Transcripts From Other Schools. We're sorry, but copies of transcripts (even unofficial copies) of credit earned at other institutions are not available from Fuller Theological Seminary. You must address such requests directly to the institutions which granted the credit. We suggest you plan ahead and always have several copies of your transcripts from other schools you attended on hand.
  • How to Request. You can complete a Transcript Request form in our office in Pasadena or at any Regional Campus office, or download, print, and complete the Transcript Request form from the link below (complete one copy for each different address to which transcripts are to be sent) and bring or mail it to the Registrar's Office. Faxed requests using this Transcript Request form will be accepted as long as credit card information (MasterCard or VISA) is provided for payment. The Registrar's Office fax number is (626) 584-5564. We regret that requests cannot be accepted by telephone or e-mail at the present time (due to provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act). We must have your written signature as part of the request.


Basic Charge

  • Each copy mailed to an address in the United States or Canada: $5.00
  • Each copy mailed to an address outside the United States or Canada: $10.00
  • Each PDF copy sent through eScrip-Safe®: $10.00

Additional charges for additional services

  • Emergency Service: Additional $5.00 per copy
  • USPS Priority mail delivery: Additional $5.00 per copy

Send or fax your request to:

The Registrar's Office
Fuller Theological Seminary
135 N Oakland Ave
Pasadena, CA 91182

FAX (626) 584-5564

For further information (no transcript requests), call 626-584-5413 or send e-mail to

Transcript Request Form (requires free Adobe Reader)

I’m an employer needing to verify a candidate's educational information.

For verification of educational information please contact the Fuller Registrar’s Office directly at 626-584-5408.

How do I access the online resources in the David Allan Hubbard Library?

All Fuller alumni are welcome to visit the David Allan Hubbard Libraries in person or use the online resources. The library is in the process of integrating online access with your Fuller Login (described above).

To learn more and access information now, visit the Library Services for Alumni page.

How do I audit a Fuller class?


Any qualified Fuller masters graduate can audit one DMIN class for $100.This is a one time reduced rate as an opportunity to check out the program. More information available at


  • Student must gave a theological MA/MDIV with 3.0 GPA
  • Student must have 3 years ministry experience post MA/MDIV
  • Student must have a current ministry context

Fine print:

  • Audit students must attend the entire class
  • Audit students must read 2000 pages of required reading before the class and turn in a reading log on the first day of class
  • Space in the course is on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority goes to credit students.


The fee to audit a class is $250. Current Fuller students and spouses of current Fuller students pay an audit fee of $50 and there is no fee for Fuller graduates to audit a class. Auditing Fuller classes is subject to the availability of each class. To begin the process, follow the instructions found on the Standard Audit Form.

Non-alumni (those who have never taken a course with Fuller) who wish to audit a Fuller course must first complete an audit application.

Fuller Graduates who wish to audit an online course may fill out the Graduate Online Audit Contract.

For those wanting to audit a course at a regional campuses, contact the program manager at the regional campus office..

Contact the Registrar's Office (626-584-5408 or for further information.

Will there be an alumni gathering in my area soon?

We do try to gather alumni regionally when we can. If there is a meeting scheduled near you we will send you a postcard and email invitation. Upcoming events are also posted on our AlumNews monthly update (re-subscribe here)

I'm looking for a therapist that I can trust. Can I find Fuller School of Psychology graduate in my area?

Yes, you can! And we would be delighted to refer you to a Fuller grad. Simply contact Bert Jacklitch at 626-584-5506 or

(626) 584-5200
(800) 235-2222
135 N. Oakland Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91182